on November 23, 2016
Con-Stab ID Seal fittings are stab-type mechanical fittings used to join polyethylene pipe and tubing. These fittings are used for natural gas distribution, LPG and Propane Gas distribution, and yard gas systems.
- Con-Stab fittings are designed to join pipe meeting ASTM D2513
- Category 1 mechanical joint
- Patented design seals on the protected interior surface of the pipe
- Pressure rating 125 psig
- Size Range — ½” to 2”
- Configurations (Couplings, Tees, Elbows, End Caps, Reducers)
- Can be used for the following PE materials; 2306, 2406, 2708, 3306, 3408, 3708, 4710.
- Con-Stab fittings are available to transition from PE to copper, PE to steel and PE to PVC.
- Fast installation—no need for fusion equipment
- Third party tested to Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)