3/4" MPT x 3/4" IPS SDR11 Gas Con-Flex Compression Flexible Meter Riser 60" Long
- Compression End Flexible Meter Riser
- Installation Instructions are included
- Gas pipe is fed through the flexible riser and sealed with a compression transition at the top
- Works with Black HDPE or Yellow MDPE Gas Pipe (Not-Supplied)
Meter risers are used to transition from below ground polyethylene pipe to above ground metallic pipe. These risers are used for natural gas distribution, LPG and propane gas distribution, and yard gas systems.
- Conflex Risers are rated for 125psig
- ConFlex Risers conform to trench depth and flex with ground movement
- ConFlex Risers can be installed with or without meter set present
- ConFlex Risers have a swivel feature to allow tightening the Service Head Adapter without turning the flex hose
Service Head Adapter design has been used in the natural gas industry since 1967
- Service Head Adapter offers a simple and dependable installation method
- The stiffener is integral to the adapter coupling. It does not fall out. No loose componants.
- The Service Head Adapter design is listed by IAPMO and CSA.
- Service Head Adapter meets the requirements of ASTM F 1948 and ASTM D 2513
ConFlex Risers meet the requirements of:
NFPA 54 & NFPA 58:
- ASTM D2513
- D.O.T. Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 192.283 (b) and 192.375
- Conflex Risers have a moisture seal as required in NFPA & NFPA 58
- The Flex Hose meets 300lb tensile requirement and 1000lb crush requirement stated in NFPA 58
- The Flex Hose to Service Head Adapter joint meets 300lb tensile requirement stated in NFPA 58
- The Liner Sleeve provided to meet requirements of NFPA 58
- IAPMO and CSA Listed