6" IPS SDR17 PE4710 Black Hdpe Water / Geothermal Pipe Straight Length (Per foot price shown)
Potable Water / Geothermal Pipe
Once you place your order we will contact you within one business day to confirm shipping charges and the length of each section of pipe you require.
SOLD PER FOOT
CUTTING FEE CHART:
Custom cut lengths shorter than 10 Feet will be charged an additional Cutting Fee.
|PIPE DIAMETER||CUTTING FEE PER CUT|
|2" and smaller||$.50|
|3" to 4"||$2.50|
|10" and larger||$10.00|
BRAND VARIES: WL PLASTICS, DURALINE, POLYTECH
• Suitable applications include Potable Water, Geothermal, Reclaim Water, Intake Water, Raw Water and Waste Water
• Heat-fused, fully restrained, leak proof joints
• Maintains optimum flow rates due to resistance to corrosion & biological growth
• Fatigue resistant
• Meets ASTM D3350 cell classification PE445574C
• Material grades PE3408/PE4710/PE100 per PPI TR-4
• AWWA C901 / ASTM D3035 & AWWA C906 / ASTM F714
OD Controlled Fusible Hdpe Pipe
Rated: 125psi @ 73 degree Fahrenheit
SHIPPING COST: (US 48 States Only)
BULK ORDER PRICING:
RESIDENTIAL, JOBSITE, FARMS OR REMOTE LOCATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES.
PIPE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING
Bulk Quantity Discounts may be Available:
Sample Print Line:
(Size) IPS OD PE3608 125PSI NSF DR11 ASTM D-3035 AWWA C901
MADE IN THE USA
Product Information Available (Click Here)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD