Electrofusion Link Style Pipe Scraper 1-1/2" IPS - 6" DIPS
Special 1.91" to 6.90" max OD Capacity
- One tool covers a range of PE pipe from 1 1/2” IPS to 6" DIPS
- Creates a uniformly scraped surface.
- Works well even on out-of-round pipe.
- Requires 5 1/2" turning clearance around pipe.
- Can be used to scrape the end of the pipe for electrofusion coupling preparation.
- Can be used to scrape the middle of the pipe for electrofusion branch saddle or tapping tee preparation.
VIDEO DEMO OF THIS PE SCRAPER IN ACTION!
PE Scraper prepares the outside diameter of PE pipe for electrofusion by removing the oxidized layer and contaminates. Spring-loaded blade keeps consistent pressure on the pipe for a smooth finished surface. This blade tension means the blade does not skip. PE Scraper can be used on the edge of the pipe or anywhere along the pipe with sufficient 5.5" clearance for turning the tool around the pipe.