Electrofusion Link Style Pipe Scraper 6" IPS - 12" IPS for Sidewall or Coupling Prep
- One tool covers a range of PE pipe from 6” IPS to 12" IPS (168-324 mm actual O.D.).
- Creates a uniformly scraped surface.
- Works well even on out-of-round pipe.
- Requires 6 1/2" turning clearance around pipe.
- Can be used to scrape the end of the pipe for electrofusion couplings
- Can be used to scrape the middle of the pipe for electrofusion branch saddles and tapping tees
VIDEO DEMO OF THE SMALLER 6" PE PIPE SCRAPER IN ACTION!
PE Scraper prepares the outside diameter of PE pipe for electrofusion by removing the oxidized layer and contaminates. Spring-loaded blade keeps consistent pressure on the pipe for a smooth finished surface. This blade tension means the blade does not skip. PE Scraper can be used on the edge of the pipe or anywhere along the pipe with sufficient 6.5" clearance for turning the tool around the pipe.