6" Flanged Hdpe Check Valve
NOTE: Picture is for example only. This 6" Check Valve has qty8 7/8" Holes in each flange end. Standard ANSI 150# Flange Bolt Pattern.
- Valve body is made of HDPE High Density Polyethylene.
- The closing mechanism is designed to close a moment before the flow is reversed. This action decreases the loud hammering sound of water hammer. The Flap cannot Jam in the open position.
- All the working mechanism is made of 316 Stainless Steel
- The closing contact of the disc is performed by HDPE and rubber, eliminating wear and tear
- The disc is made of extra durable HDPE, will not drip or stick
- EPDM Rubber Seal with HDPE Flap Disc
- The comprehensive design of the valve body allows a flow without restrictions
- Regardless of the position in which you install, horizontal, vertical, or inclined, the check valve will operate normally and effectively
- Easy inspection and maintenance due its simple design.
- Maximum working pressure of 150 PSI (10.5 Bar)
- Completely resistant all kinds of corrosion
- Can be used as check of foot valve (check valve and screen) (Screen Strainer Sold Separately)